Tusker is a third-party Transformer made by FansProject. He turns from robotic mammoth and trainer to giant robot and becomes the torso of Glacialord.
Concept art of Tusker and the Glacialbot's combined form was displayed at TFcon 2009.
Tusker was released in small numbers in July 2013 at conventions.
In November 2013 FPCore opened Megazero, Razorspike and Tusker for preorder.
FPCore shipped Megazero, Razorspike and Tusker in January 2014.
- Tusker review on YouTube by CobraCommanderTFW
- Tusker review on YouTube by peaugh
- Glacialord review on YouTube by A3UReview
Their story began as many stories do, with the desire to do good. As the machinations of the enemy forces and native population damaged the polar ice caps and the animal life associated with it, the call was put out amongst the ranks looking for volunteers to monitor the extreme north of their adopted world. Five were chosen amongst those who came forward, veterans one and all; Tusker the leader, grizzled but kind, his military records have long been classiﬁed but his actions speak to a long career on the front lines. Megazero the scout, quick witted and curious only truly happy while on the move, he takes great pride in knowing every square Inch of his territory. Tailclub the muscle, long considered the authority in close quarter combat amongst the warrior caste. Razorspike the tactician, perfectly content not moving for days at a time, his stoic nature belies his quick mind and willingness to act. Fangro the hunter, no bot escapes, as the most reclusive or the group choosing to protect the indigenous ﬁfe by any means necessary.
Forming the central section of Glacialord, Tusker makes up the muscle for the team. He has always taken on the role of protector, even when he was a young 'Bot he would put himself in harms way to protect those smaller or weaker than him.
Despite his bravery and his obvious strength, Tusker is often teased for his slow speech patterns, and other bots often make the mistake of thinking Tusker is unintelligent. Because of this, Tusker is quite shy and reserved, and chooses to remain quiet most of the time.You can pick on him, tease him and even threaten him, and he will always walk away (albeit slowly) - but if he sees someone else in trouble or being picked on, he becomes a different beast altogether. It's this fiery side which comes out when the team is combined and gives Glacialord such ferocity.
- FansProject RF-01 Tusker (2013)
- An original third-party Transformer mold by FansProject. Turns from humanoid robot to robotic mammoth and trainer. Can also become the torso of any Scramble City style combiner, but his intended position is as the torso of Glacialord. Comes with a trainer, rifle/trunk, shield/back, 2 fists, instructions and stickers.
- Tusker's box features fake damage and fading.
- Josh (November 2nd, 2013). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djyAvX5jNj4.