MicroBT , its mining Best hashrate products Whatsminer M53 Hydro Cooling ， SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 226Th/s for a power consumption of 6554W.
- Powerful Chip and Leading in the Chip Design.
- MicroBT WhatsMiner is the industry pioneer in the full-custom design and designs the chip based on the 5nm advanced process.
- Excellent Performance.
- Stronger computing power, lower power ratio, and incomparable stability.
- MicroBT WhatsMiner provides an extraordinary using experience 
- Hashrate: 226T ± 10%
- Power Ratio: 29J/T ± 5%
- PSU: AC380V, 3W+ ground, input 10kw
- Size: 86mm*482.6mm*663mm with handle
- Weight: Net weight: 27.5kg Weight with packaging materials: 30kg
- Coolant demand per machine:1L
- Power Cable Model:Custom made
- Internet Connections:Ethernet
New Whatsminer M53 profitability & Payback
Again let's take for calculation the Bitcoin network complexity as of 17.04.2022, the exchange rate of BTC = 46130 USD and the cost of electricity 0,05 USD per 1 kWh. In this case M53 will bring the following profit:
- 53 USD per day;
- 1560 per month;
- 19,080 per year.
whatsminer m53 price
Current official price: $9,499.00.
Unixhash is the Spot sale for sale for Whatsminer M53 Hydro Cooling 
MicroBT WhatsMiner M53 Hydro-Cooling Review
- The M53 ASIC looks like a flat box with a minimum of necessary outputs.
- All devices are based on Samsung 5 nm chips.
- They are about 15% more efficient than the previous M30 series.
- Whatsminer M53, in addition, uses liquid cooling 
- MicroBT Released WhatsMiner As one of the top mining hardware manufacturers in the industry Different from other mining hardware manufacturers in the industry, MicroBT focuses on full-custom chip design and provides Bitcoin mining hardware only. Mining experts see this as a wise decision to avoid the misallocation of resources, and mining industry leaders view it as loyalty to Bitcoin.
- MicroBT released the deep-dive details of its fifth generation and highly efficient air cooling and hydro cooling mining hardware which are WhatsMiner M50S, M50, and M53.
- WhatsMiner M50s is an ultra-low-voltage energy-efficient air-cooling Bitcoin mining hardware powered by a 5nm processor from semiconductor manufacturing giant Samsung with up to 15% higher efficiency than its last generation:
- The new WhatsMiner M50S boasts 126 terahash/second (TH/s) of computing power at 26 joules per terahash (J/TH) of power efficiency and runs on 3276 watts(W); Its energy efficiency beats previous mining game-changer M30S++ by 15%; Another power-efficient air-cooling mining hardware, called WhatsMiner M50 is also fabricated in a 5nm process and became the further improved version of M30S++: The new WhatsMiner M50 boasts 114 TH/s of computing power at 29 J/TH of power efficiency and running on 3306W.Its energy efficiency beats the previous M30S++ by 6% and light by 1 kg; The company has introduced the next generation of hydro cooling mining hardware called WhatsMiner M53 which boasts 240 TH/s of computing power at 29 J/TH of power efficiency. 
- WhatsMiner brand is well known for its stable mining capability, the previously launched WhatsMiner M20 series, which was the best-selling mining hardware series in the world, had an accumulated repair rate of 2.59%, and the WhatsMiner M30 series accumulated repair rate was only 1.66%.
- MicroBT is confident in its quality and stability and was the first manufacturer to announce the one-year warranty period in the industry.
- To support more customers from North America and newly emerging areas, MicroBT is capable of producing and shipping over 30,000 pieces per month from its production site located in Southeast Asia this year.
- According to the statements of Jianbing Chen, the COO of MicroBT, the M50 series will help customers to enter into the 2X J/T mining era and stay in power that never ends for ESG-friendly mining.
- Like the subject of its M30S launch last time – “enter the 3X J/TH mining Era” in 2020, MicroBT believes the M50 series will also be a crafted product and replace the M30 series to become a new king of the mining hardware in the next 3 or more years.
- WhatsMiner M50 series has the most advanced thermal architecture ever in the WhatsMiner series to enable the system to run at higher power for a sustained time, which means MicroBT found a way of staying power.
- ↑ https://www.hashuni.com/product/whatsminer-m53/
- ↑ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/04/06/2417977/0/en/MicroBT-Released-WhatsMiner-M50-Series-to-Step-Into-2XJ-T-Era-of-Bitcoin-Mining.html
- ↑ https://www.hashuni.com/best-asic-miner-mining/
- ↑ https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business/microbt-announces-m50-bitcoin-miners
- ↑ https://cryptonews.com/news/best-bitcoin-crypto-mining-rigs-reviewed-for-2022.htm
- ↑ https://www.hashuni.com/shop/whatsminer/
- ↑ https://bixbit.io/en/blog/post/full-review-of-microbt-whatsminer-m50-m50s-and-m53-asics-features-profit-payback/